The Good Night Hostel intends to provide not only comfortable ambient, but also ultimate safety of all guests. This is the reason why you are required to fill in a form and show your passport (or other ID) when you check in.
When you book a bed after your arrival in Kharkiv you can pay cash or card via the Visa’s payment system. The check-in starts at 12:00 a.m. and the check-out ends at 12:00 a.m. If you come earlier or you need to check out later, you can pay half of the daily rate and stay to organize your trip to the station with comfort or do other business.
Children under 18 traveling without parents should have a notarized parents’ permit, otherwise it would be impossible to book a bed in Kharkiv for them. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay overnight in Kharkiv where comfort and safety are provided, fill in the booking form right on this web site.
We try to keep the hostel clean and tidy, so we ask our guests to take indoor shoes with them. It doesn’t matter if you forget - we can offer you to buy slippers in our hostel.
The following is forbidden in our hostel:
- It is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol and use narcotic substances in the premises of our hostel. There is a smoking place outside.
- Make noise after 11:00 p.m., abuse other guests, behave provocatively, etc.
- Invite guests without prior notice to the reception. Unlike other Kharkiv hostels we do not allow strangers to stay overnight.
- Keep weapons, psychoactive drugs, narcotics
- Give your room key to third persons
- Move furniture without prior notice to the reception
- Use your own heating devices. We have all necessary household appliances and our own individual heating system.
All our Rules are intended to make your stay at the Good Night hostel in Kharkiv comfortable, pleasant and safe. Therefore the Rules are binding for all our guests.
Our guest shall:
- Observe fire safety regulations.
- Hand in the key to the reception leaving the hostel. If a key is lost, the fine to be paid comprises UAH 100.
- Keep clean all the rooms used by the guest.
The guest shall pay fine for all property items damaged by him/her. In order to avoid such situations and make the stay comfortable for everyone, the staff reserves the right to move out the guest who has committed multiple violations of the existing Rules. One shall not be allowed to enter the hostel, if intoxicated by alcohol or drug.
These measures allow for the creation of friendly, warm and comfortable environment in our hostel. By virtue of observation of the Rules and managerial efforts we provide a high level of safety.
The management shall not bear responsibility for valuable items left unattended. We have luggage lockers for your belongings and a safe locker at the reception for most valuable things.
We thank you for understanding and you are welcome!