- When checking at our Hostel in, a guest shall fill the Details Form, hereby confirming the accuracy of the information about himself and acceptance of our rules provided for the accommodation.
- Check-in at the Hostel starts at 12:00 p.m., check-out time ends at 12:00 p.m.
- When checking at our Hostel in, a guest shall provide the administrator of the Hostel a document conforming his identity (passport or identity document (residence permit, passport of a foreign citizen, refugee certificate, driver's license) and pay for all the days of his stay. Both cash and non-cash payment is possible for accommodation.
- Hostel guests under 18 years old shall have a notarized consent of both parents allowing their independent accommodation at the Hostel. Leaders accompanying school groups, shall be fully responsible for the behavior of the group at the Hostel;
- Our Hostel offers "early check-in" (from 05:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m.) and "late check-out" (leaving the hostel after 12:00 p.m.). In such cases, you shall pay additional fee at the amount of 50% of the room per night. Check-in before 05:00 a.m. shall be charged at the amount of 100% of the cost of accommodation per night.
- Staying at our Hostel less than a day, you shall pay full cost of accommodation for 24 hours. In case you have checked at the Hostel in, but for some reason did not stay overnight, the amount paid shall not subject to refunding.
It is forbidden at the Hostel to:
- smoke, drink hard drinks and take drugs. Smoking is allowed at specially designated place - at the street;
- behave oneself provocatively, make noise, use F-words, abuse others. We kindly ask to keep quiet after 11-00 p.m.;
- invite guests without notification of Hostel’s administration. Staying overnight of outmen is prohibited;
- transfer the key to the room to outmen;
- shift furniture in the rooms of the Hostel without administrator’s consent;
- keep arms, drugs and psychotropic substances.
A guest shall be obliged to:
- observe fire safety regulations and not use personal heaters;
- keep (rooms, kitchen, bathrooms and toilets) clean, respect the people who will stay at the room after you;
- make the bed when you are going to leave (if possible).
- leave the key to the administrator on duty, leaving the Hostel; in the case of key loss, a penalty shall be charged at the amount of 100 UAH.
- for damage to property the fee shall be charged at the amount of the property damaged.
- Persons with severe alcohol and drug intoxication shall not be admitted. For serious violations of public order, the administration shall be entitled to check the guilty persons out immediately, the amount paid shall not subject to refunding.
- Hostel administration shall not be responsible for valuables left without supervision. To ensure their safety our guests can use individual cells in their rooms and locker room (at the reception).
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE A GOOD REST!